You have spent at least five years in a customer success role at a SaaS company. You are a master at developing project plans and rallying internal and external resources to execute. Your attention to detail, empathy for your clients, and outstanding communication skills result in a track record of exceeding client expectations and building long-lasting relationships.
At Briq, we believe in revolutionizing how the construction industry runs. We believe that contractors need better tools to make smarter decisions and that better financial outcomes are possible. Our passionate team is building one of the most powerful toolsets for construction data technology with the mission to give builders deep insights into their businesses and to provide the tools that drive better financial outcomes.
Our clients build the roads you drive on, the homes you live in, the places where you play, and the critical infrastructure that supports our economy. We want ambitious A-Players that work hard and want to make an impact in a fast-growing startup. If you have 5+ years' experience in customer account management or customer success, with a strong foundation in project management, and you’re looking to take your career to the next level, we want to hear from you.
What we’re looking for
On a typical day at Briq, as a Customer Account Manager, you are:
- Advocating for clients
- Tapping into your insatiable curiosity to learn as much as you can about your clients’ business and strategic imperatives
- Communicating regularly with clients as well as internally to ensure every client’s experience exceeds their expectations, resulting in long-lasting relationships
- Planning and delivering high-quality Quarterly Business Reviews with client executives
- Developing and managing effective project plans that align client and internal resources through execution and delivery
- Leading cross-functional teams in the development and completion of key project milestones
- Simultaneously managing all aspects of multiple projects across several clients
- Remaining current on customer requirements, industry trends, market dynamics, and competitors
- Building trust and creating meaningful relationships with clients
- Regularly monitoring and analysis of client health
- Proactively identifying clients at risk, developing plans, and aligning resources to mitigate as quickly as possible
- Cultivating clients as advocates for Briq
You’re a great fit if
- You are hungry to build and ready to work hard
- You love building relationships with people and have high emotional intelligence
- You are a master of project managing multiple projects and influencing the actions, activities, and expectations of both internal and external resources to achieve customer objectives and outcomes
- You assess situations with a business perspective and understand how decisions will impact internal business metrics or a customer achieving their objectives
- You respond to customer needs in a manner that provides added value and are focused on client success and satisfaction
- You have at least five years of experience in customer account management or customer success
- You can provide and receive constructive feedback
Reporting directly to the Chief Customer Officer, you will be joining a newly formed team and have the unique opportunity to influence, define, and refine the strategies and methodologies that will continue to drive high client retention, advocacy, and growth.