NOTE ** THIS IS NOT A DATA SCIENTIST/ML POSITION.
With locations in Santa Barbara California, Toronto Canada and Pune India, Briq is altering the landscape for construction decision making. We are harnessing the power of data to build the industry’s first construction data cloud. Leaders in automation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence, Briq is helping construction companies minimize risk and maximize success.
The customer data science team is looking for collaborative, passionate, and adaptable Data Managers. In this role, you will work with the customer data science team to stream, analyse and manage data within briq.
On a normal day at Briq’s Pune office, a Data Manager can be found:
- Setting up data pipelines in briq
- Understanding and extracting relevant data from source systems
- Contribute to and build a repeatable data ingestion pipeline
What you will do:
- Develop, test, debug, support, and enhance data pipeline per product specifications
- Maintain strong compliance, and security standards
- Drive complete ownership over every data aspect of the product
- Work efficiently with continuously evolving requirements
What you need to have:
- Self-motivated, fast learner with attention to detail and quality
- Willingness to learn new technologies is a must
- Excellent diagnostic, troubleshooting, and communication skills
- Proven ability to project and meet estimated deadlines
- Proficient in SQL
- Expert in excel and other data management tools
- A tightly knit team of experienced engineers with lots of interesting challenges to dive into
- Unique datasets and analytic skills to grow into
- Extensive individual responsibility and support to grow professionally
- Flexible, family-friendly schedule to help you achieve work/life balance