With locations in Santa Barbara California, Toronto Canada and Pune India, Briq is altering the landscape for construction decision making. We are harnessing the power of data to build the industry’s first construction data cloud. Leaders in automation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence, Briq is helping construction companies minimize risk and maximize success.
Briq is ready for curious, charismatic, creative people to join our Pune Engineering team at one of the fastest-growing construction analytics companies. Our clients are among the largest builders in the world; responsible for creating the infrastructure you thrive on and designing the cities you live, work and play in. They are hungry for better, smarter data and we are hungry for your talents to help make it happen.
The engineering team is looking for collaborative, passionate, and adaptable QA Engineer. In this role, you will work with the product team and contribute to quality assurance planning across all Briq products and services.
On a normal day at Briq’s Pune office, the QA Engineer can be found:
- Developing automation test case (UI, Integration, Unit)
- Testing new / existing product features
- Cross-collaborating and communicating to ensure the development of the highest quality product
What you will do:
- Test new and existing product feature inline with incremental releases
- Develop test automation scripts (UI, Integratio, Unit) to support and enhance software as per product specifications
- Maintain strong coding, compliance, and security standards
- Drive complete ownership over every quality aspect of the product
- Work efficiently with continuously evolving requirements
- Designing and implementing Automation roadmap
What you need to have:
- Self-motivated, fast learner with attention to detail and quality
- Proven ability to project and meet estimated deadlines
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes.
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in multiple unit, web and REST testing frameworks
- A tightly knit team of experienced engineers with lots of interesting challenges to dive into
- A modern technology stack: Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker, Microservices, Python, Automation, Machine Learning, Vue.js, etc
- Extensive individual responsibility and support to grow professionally
- Flexible, family-friendly schedule to help you achieve work/life balance