The Ideal Candidate
You have spent the last 6-8 years as a SaaS software sales professional and have been consistently crushing your numbers. In the last 2-3 years, you have begun building and cultivating your own team. Now is the time to take your career to the next level.
At Briq, we believe in revolutionizing how the construction industry runs. We believe that contractors need better tools to make smarter decisions and that better financial outcomes are possible. Our passionate team is building one of the most powerful tool sets for construction data technology with the mission to give builders deep insights into their businesses and to provide the tools that drive better financial outcomes.
Our clients build the roads you drive on, the homes you live in, and the critical infrastructure that supports our economy. We need ambitious A-Players that work hard and want to make an impact in a fast-growing start up. If you bring 6-8+ years of SaaS sales experience with at least 2+ years in management/leadership and are ready to take your career to the next level, we want to hear from you.
What we’re looking for
A dynamic Sales Director who can:
- Translate forecasts into individual weekly/monthly/quarterly sales plans for your team and develop pipeline and key metrics to track progress/performance
- Maintain high activity levels to achieve sales targets and build appropriate pipelines to achieve quarterly sales targets
- Work with the Chief Revenue Officer to optimize and manage the sales process from lead to close and beyond
- Collaborate with the people team to recruit, train and coach team members on tactical efforts, best practices, as well as career goals in order to build a culture of A-Players and High Performers
- Partner with the executive team on strategic forecasting and reporting
- Participate in sales calls and product demonstrations.
- Implement processes and org structure to increase the efficacy of your team (e.g., SFDC architecture, supporting team planning, and automated workflows)
- Work with Revenue Operations on Salesforce compliance, process improvements, and integrations
You’re a great fit if...
- You’re hungry to build and ready to work hard
- You have 6-8 years of experience selling SaaS products with at least 2 years in leadership
- You have experience in building a sales organization from the ground up and/or reorganizing existing sales teams
- You’re skilled in the creation, training, and managing of sales processes and your history shows a proven ability to build pipelines and reports, analyze data, and make strategic business recommendations based on relevant metrics and market trends
- You have a clear demonstration of success with target account selling, or consultative sales techniques and harbor a unique capacity to manage various projects, work to tight deadlines, prioritize, and remain focused in an incredibly fast-paced, ever-changing and demanding environment
Reporting directly to the CRO, the Sales Director will be a key partner to the Briq’s strategic leadership team. This is a unique opportunity for a driven and entrepreneurial sales leader to have a massive impact on Briq and the construction industry.